Due to continuous growth, both in the UK and internationally, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Web Analyst to join the Beauty Bay Insights team.
As the Web Analyst, your role will be to develop and deliver actionable insights, reporting and analysis to the marketing team and wider commercial business team to drive and support decision making and optimisation of both marketing activities and website performance.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Subject matter expert and the go to person for web analytics and tracking.
- Champion and educate the business on best practice and data-driven decision making, utilising multiple data sources, including Google Analytics and internal databases.
- Analyse and report upon web and purchase behaviours to gain an in-depth understanding of our customer base, encouraging a customer-centric approach
- Ensure web data integrity and accuracy across the business through data collection and tracking
- Set up website & marketing tagging and to test these once implemented to ensure they are capturing the necessary information using clear and consistent naming nomenclature.
- Produce ad hoc and regular reports in a timely manner, providing recommendation and insights through commentary where applicable.
- Champion & help develop an attribution model
- Passionate about data and analytics. Having the skillset to creatively interrogate the numbers to produce actionable insight and identify new opportunities and trends.
- Ability to present analysis and insight in an engaging way to non-analysts.
- 2+ years’ web analytics experience within a website analytics role
- Extensive experience of web analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Big Query.
- Experience of using data visualisation tools (such as Data Studio, Tableau)
- Basic Understanding of SQLs.
- Experience of setting up tags within a Tag Management system (ideally Google Tag Manager)
- Have a solid understanding of marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Paid Social etc.
Logical thinker with a thorough attention to detail
No agencies please.