We are currently recruiting for our Trading Manager reporting into our Head of Trade & Merchandising responsible for executing our global trading strategy that drives our business growth and optimises revenue performance.
- Execute our UK & international trading strategy
- Build, manage and drive a high performing team of Country Trading Executives (Including: UK/Eire, Europe, Asia & US)
- Plan and deliver trading, marketing and promotional calendars, driving sales and margin, improving average transaction size, and order frequency.
- Proactively deliver the trading strategy across content and marketing, collaborating closely with the relevant teams to ensure this is executed to the highest standard.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of integrated product campaigns & launches across a variety of product lines including our key branded products and our own label too.
- Seek out new opportunities in each region, identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic and sales.
- Drive and optimise customer journey across multiple regions – using data to identify trends and customer behaviour patterns to increase traffic, conversion and AOV.
We are looking for a Commercially focused digital first Trading Manager, someone with experience leading trading / eCom teams, developing regions and bringing together various departments to deliver seamless campaigns and trading activities.
A commercially focused trader, you will be good with your numbers, be able to see opportunities ahead of the competition and have the ability to move quickly to changing sales activity.
If you feel you can add value, and believe you what it takes to become a BBer and become our new Trading Manager, get in touch, we’d love to chat