Joining the marketing team in this progressive company is a rare opportunity to gain exposure to the complete digital marketing mix, whilst having direct involvement in the growth of a privately owned company.
- Assist with the planning, buying and execution of Beauty Bay’s above the line media activity across a range of channels
- Produce media agency briefs in line with the strategic direction and work with media agency and media owners to ensure the response meets requirements
- Manage the media agency performance from brief and planning stage through to final execution for all paid media
- Work with in-house design team and creative agency to ensure asset delivery
- Ensure all activity is tracked correctly and accurately
- Report on and analyse all campaign data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify trends and patterns in marketing and site data; make recommendations for future actions.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivering to budget
- Ensure all media activity is communicated to the wider marketing team and the rest of the business.
- Work with other internal stakeholders to make sure ATL campaigns fit with overall comms.
Skills and Experience
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
- 3+ years experience in on- and offline media planning and buying essential, either in a similar client-side role or within a media buying agency
- Working knowledge of media buying models and trading deals across a range of above the line media channels
- Proven track record in building and managing external agency partners and/or media owners
- Working knowledge of digital media tracking with an adserving platform
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Experience working in Retail will be an advantage
- A passion for data and consumer behaviour is a must
This is a great opportunity to join a company with excellent growth prospects, in an environment where individuality and diversity are highly valued.
If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and experience required for this role, please submit your CV.
No agencies please.