The successful applicant will be responsible for dealing with e-mail enquiries, managing databases phone calls & face to face meetings, delivering the highest standard of client relationship whilst responding to a range of enquiries and resolving carrier claims across a range of suppliers.
- Administrative tasks e.g. updating records, maintaining spreadsheets etc
- Liaising with other departments to resolve queries and obtain information to support claims process
- Processing and maintaining carrier claims
- Pro-actively looking to resolve outstanding claims
- Challenging any refunds claims.
- Maintain claims records by updating carrier information and recording details of any disputes and resolutions.
- Challenging existing processes to improve carrier performance.
- Produce weekly/monthly reporting
- Communicating across all levels both internally and externally.
- Experience working with an online retailer/inbound customer services.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication and people skills.
- Good IT skills, and a good understanding of the internet, and online purchasing.
- Polite, tactful and friendly attitude.
- Good organisational, prioritisation and planning skills, and the ability to multi-task.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with excellent growth prospects, in an environment where individuality and diversity are highly valued.