Working as part of the Beauty Bay Creative Team, the Junior Videographer will be involved in the production of creative and compelling beauty videos, brand videos and social content across all facets of the business.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about video, has a slight addiction with Youtube and knows their key frames from their frame rates. Commercial experience is preferable but not mandatory.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create short-form video content for Beauty Bay, distributed via online marketing channels and internal pitches.
- Work alongside the in-house video, graphic design and marketing teams to push creative boundaries to make beautifully crafted film and motion graphic pieces.
- Create videos from existing footage, new footage and being imaginative with editing stock footage and animating still photography and graphics to create compelling and creative videos.
- Create motion graphics for video content
- Assisting and shooting.
- Collaborate with the creative team, and contributing to brainstorms and projects
- Excellent production skills in editing, motion graphics and filming.
- A solid understanding of filmmaking, composition, typography and design
- Good knowledge of technical detail and workflow.
- Experience in motion graphics preferable
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Proficiency in associated Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Have demonstrable experience in hands-on shooting, lighting and audio recording.
- Familiar and proficient with a whole range of cameras and production tools.
- Passionate, motivated and extremely creative.
- 1+ years’ commercial or production experience.
- Have a relevant degree, equivalent qualification or experience in either Video production or a related multimedia field.
- A passion for all things video
No agencies please.