A creative opportunity in Manchester like no other!
BEAUTY BAY’s mission is to be the number 1 global destination for the young beauty-obsessed, and this exciting new role will directly be working towards smashing this target. We are on the lookout for somebody dedicated to pushing creative boundaries in digital retailing and graphic design who thrives on leading a project from beginning to end.
As Creative Lead – Auxiliary Brands, you will work to deliver and roll out a range of visual identities and creative for BEAUTY BAY’s house of brands. This hands-on role demands a wide range of creative thinking, packaging, graphic, and digital design skills to develop brands from inception to retail. Our products and supporting content need to instantly grab the attention of our digital-first beauty-savvy customers whilst meeting our storytelling and commercial objectives.
- Be hands-on to deliver all creative aspects of retail-ready products and brands from: receiving briefs, conception, ideation, packaging design, artwork through to digital asset delivery
- Work closely with product development and marketing teams to develop and deliver brand mission, identity, and purpose
- Strike a balance between sole working and being a collaborative member of the BEAUTY BAY creative team, utilising the creative thinking within the business via validation processes and workshops
- Be a key stakeholder in strategising both brand and commercial campaigns to support product retailing, delivering novel creative concepts whilst ensuring consistency of content throughout all touchpoints and executions
- Understand UX & UI design and have the ability to work with these teams to deliver a best in class digital retail experience that aligns to the indented visual identity
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are a creative design professional who is fiercely proud of your ability to turn ideas into something exceptional
- You must be able to work autonomously, with future opportunity to grow a team
- You feel confident working on multiple different size projects with a variety of timelines and with a wide variety of briefs
- You’re comfortable working on all aspects of a creative project and product lifecycle. This may include: strategising, running design workshops, mediating focus groups, storyboarding, concept creation, content creation, packaging design development, final delivery and evaluation
- You aren’t afraid to get stuck into all aspects of creative delivery
- Your portfolio is on another level
- Digital design thinking is in your blood
- You get beauty
- You have worked in or can demonstrate an understanding of a retail environment
- You understand and the importance of the balance between commercial and brand objectives
- You’re a confident and clear communicator and comfortable challenging opinion
- You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment where the only constant is change!
- Collaborative working style comes naturally
- You have work to an advance level in Adobe Creative Suite
- Have worked in or can demonstrate an understanding of a retail environment
You understand and the importance of the balance between commercial and brand objectives